2. Love is going haywire, so suddenly I need to tread carefully. Delete all the things that need deleting and steer clear of things that set bad things in motion. Mercurial moods don’t solve anything.
3. I am signing up for yoga classes, pilates classes, and starting the Abs diet anew. Aside from ridding excess emotional baggage, I also need the endorphins. They trick you into thinking that you’re happy, and I need that a lot of that these days. Pole-dancing can wait.
4. I have set up a fund for my future. That’s one of the few advantages of this job – that I get paid.
5. There’s is truth the to the annoying Friendster relationship tag “It’s Complicated TM.” How can things be complicated? You love that one person, simple as that.
6. I plan to commemorate this harrowing, emotional roller-coaster, detox, phase of my life with a phoenix tattoo. This time I have a good reason. It reminds me that we always get burned in this life, but the trick is to start over, for as long as it takes to survive.